The East Elkton Plan will examine transportation improvements to the Delancy Road (MD 781), Muddy Lane, and Belle Hill Road corridors, bounded on the south by US 40 and on the north by Appleton Road (MD 316) in Elkton, MD.
It will have five key parts.
1. Understand and document existing traffic movements.
2. Evaluate roadway realignments of Delancy Road and Muddy Lane.
3. Examine and recommend resolutions to land use conflicts near the MD 279/I‐95 Interchange.
4. Examine and recommend improvements to road safety along all roads, especially Belle Hill Road.
5. Improve pedestrian and bicycle connectivity to key destinations
Link to RFP/RFQ: Click Here