AMPO’s Covid-19 Response and Resources
On January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization declared the novel coronavirus a global health emergency. The virus, now known as COVID-19, is having a significant impact on our communities. AMPO continues to monitor the rapidly changing situation related to the spread of COVID-19 and has developed a resources page to summarize and provide current information on the pandemic.
AMPO is committed to working on behalf of our members to provide information, share resources and tools from our industry partners and host legislative updates and COVID-19 related webinars.
All of these resources are compiled here to help you stay informed. AMPO will continue to update this page as information becomes available.
AMPO COVID-19 Related Resources
- AMPO COVID LETTER SEC. CHAO (4-14-2020)
- LOT Stimulus Letter (3-20-2020)
- NARC_NADO_AMPO Stimulus Letter (3-20-2020)
- AMPO’s Public Involvement Webinar: Virtual Public Engagement in the Time of COVID-19
- FHWA Notice of Covid Funding Distribution (1/15/2021)
- HR 748 – CARES Act
- FTA’s COVID-19 Website
- FTA COVID-19 Tool Kit
- U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT)
- FHWA Guidance Related to Virtual Public Involvement in the Planning Process for MPOs
- FHWA Guidance Related to Virtual Public Involvement in the NEPA Process